Wednesday, October 5, 2011

...Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I.

Ms. Cook-

I wanted to thank Mr. Thomas for spending his time in Afghanistan with myself and my troops. He was the first guest that actually took time to go out to where my Soldiers were working at the Entry Control Point,  and I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for that. They work very hard every day and don't get to participate in morale boosting events very often, but Mr. Thomas and the gang went out to see them, and I am exceptionally thankful for that dedication. Their presence was very inspirational to all who were lucky enough to meet with them as we finish up the rest of our time in Afghanistan.

Thank you again!

God Bless,

Kristina M. Schmitt
2LT, QM
Fuel and Water Platoon Leader
A Co. 24th BSB 170th IBCT

No comments:

Post a Comment